Wednesday 20 August 2014

Your First Month!

Little Squishy Man!


You are one month old! The days turned into weeks and just flew by! I cant believe we have been blessed with you - you are simply wonderful! And you are growing fast!

Psalms 127:3 - 'Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him!'


How beautifully accurate that is - You are a blessing and reward! After all our worries while you were still in my tummy, we are all the more aware of how much of a gift each day is. Each one is a blessing that we will never take for granted.... I have enjoyed every moment of being your Mama!
Its been such an adventure already! You made us parents for the first time and its been so much crazy fun!  I have loved watching you grow this month. You are more and more awake - you smile in your sleep ALL the time - and you laugh in your sleep too! I need to get this on video!

You love to bath, its your absolute favorite thing to do, well, that and eat! You eat and eat and eat - much like your dad! Last week you weighed in at 9lbs 5oz! You have had so many visitors and you love being passed around for cuddles. :)

You pull some absolutely cracking faces...some great scowls! I think you take after your Daddy in this respect, he is forever pulling faces!

You are such a great baby for us too - you eat well, rarely cry, sleep soundly & you are very sociable :) We so enjoy unwrapping the gift that is Malakai, slowly getting to know your character and the little boy that God made you to be!

I cant wait to see what the next month has in store for us! I only wish time would slow down! Loving all these moments!

My favorite part of being your mum so far - all the little froggy snuggles, you scrunch into a teeny little ball on my chest, right near my heart! I love the way you sleep with your little mouth open. I love your newborn smell, and all that downy hair. I treasure our middle-of-the-night feeds! Daddy loves your little yawn... he turns to mush every time!

Keep growing little man of mine! I love you!








0 comments:

Post a Comment