Sunday 6 July 2014

Full Term & Not in any rush!

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart, yet no one can fathom what he has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

Malakai, 

The world says this is your due date - but you and God seem to have your own ideas about that! I am happy knowing that you find me cosy enough that you want to stay in there so long! I am not sure how much longer my skin will be able to stretch though! 

From booking up until now I have gained a whopping 33lbs! I am dying to know how many of those pounds is pure Malakai! 


Keep growing little dude and enjoy being in there while you can, because you have to come out soon! If you are not here by the 17th, they are going to induce you - so I am really hoping you come before then on your own! We are so ready! In a month your Ouma and Oupa will be flying here from Zimbabwe to meet you, and all your family nearby is dying to hear about your arrival. Dont keep us waiting too long! 

Daddy talks to you ALL the time, and tries to convince you how fun life outside the womb is, in an effort to coax you out - to no avail! And he is not the only eager one. Everyone I run in to asks when you plan to show up!  (Dont know why they think I will know any more than they do!)

While we wait though, we grow to love you more and more. I think back to when you were just a little dot, and I was so scared we wouldn't make it this far - it has been such a journey, and you have made us fall more in love with you every week. We just know that meeting you is going to be the absolute melting of our hearts!

I am very excited to see how much of your daddy is in you - I think you will have his eyes and chin..you definitely have his laid back approach to life!

But mostly we are excited to see who Malakai is :) And the next time I blog, will be because you have arrived! I am so looking forward to writing that letter...it will be my favourite by far!!!

Love you little man!
Mamma xxxx


1 comments: