Wednesday 26 February 2014

Your first MRI - and Hopefully the last!

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place, woven together in the depths of the earth. Psalm 139:15

Little Man Malakai, 

Your swelling my belly right up! Every now and again your daddy looks at me and says "Wow, you really ARE pregnant aren't you!!" Silly man!

Today we had your MRI - it was horrible and noisy and you hated it. You wiggled and jumped and squirmed and kicked the whole way through. I felt so bad for you! But we did get some very cool shots of you. We are so lucky to get such a glimpse into your little world. The video of you kicking and moving just reminds me of how amazing your creator is! He is knitting you together, bit by bit. 



We wont get the full results until we go to see the consultant next week, but the suspected unilateral ventriculamegaly has been confirmed. All we can do is hope and pray that this is not affecting your developement, and that you stay strong for now.




We thank God for every day we have with you... 

I love you so much, 
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment